If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
In the next week or so, we will be moving servers for the first time in several years. We are working on finding a new hosting option that fits our boards needs. While we are trudging along with light traffic through the summer doldrums, we expect traffic to pick back up as we move toward the season opener at Kent State.

We ask for your patience in the process. We have some interesting challenges to address as we move forward. If you are tech savvy and want to be a part of the discussion, consider yourself invited.

Thanks!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:If you are tech savvy and want to be a part of the discussion, consider yourself invited.
Paging PAmedic... :medic
By justin414
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:We have some interesting challenges to address as we move forward. If you are tech savvy and want to be a part of the discussion, consider yourself invited.
Sounds interesting. I'm not sure if I'll be able to contribute anything to the discussion, but I'm looking forward to it.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
are we in need of another fundraiser/"sponsor of the month" deal?

and I'd love to help with the tech stuff but lately have been swamped with dispensing justice taking up all my time...
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:and I'd love to help with the tech stuff but lately have been swamped with dispensing justice taking up all my time...
swamped...

...dispensing...

...justice
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ALUmnus wrote:
PAmedic wrote:and I'd love to help with the tech stuff but lately have been swamped with dispensing justice taking up all my time...
swamped...

...dispensing...

...justice

:clapping :clapping :clapping
Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]