If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Did he catch some feelings? We need his misery during bball season with the rest of ours.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
I'm still around, just don't have as much time to post anymore. In case you didn't know, I was the one to start www.libertyflamesnation.com. So, that takes most of my time that I used to spend on here.

As for showing up with a new screen name.... the majority of this board knows me personally, so I don't think that's necessary. I do post under the screen name LUFlamesNation, but that's not to hide my identity. I freely make it public to anyone who has asked. I have nothing to hide. And posting under the LFN screen name is more about promoting and speaking on behalf of that site. It's not as if jcmanson really veils my identity anyways.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I did know that was you, but I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag. I thought you got mad that the school was so mean to you.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
I could write a book about all the stuff that has gone on behind the scenes regarding this. It's crazy. But no I'm not mad at anyone. I understand there will be people that don't like the site, but that doesn't bother me.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Manson and BYD and whoever else is involved - I love what you're doing on the blog. Keep it up. It's like FF without all the drama... well ok, alot less drama, and a lot of good info. Keep it up.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I didn't know that was you. There's some good stuff on there. My only complaint is the name. It feels like a billion syllables. Ha.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:I didn't know that was you. There's some good stuff on there. My only complaint is the name. It feels like a billion syllables. Ha.
Yeah I wanted FlamesNation.com but it's taken by a joke of a website for the Calgary Flames. We tried e-mailing the guy for him to sell it to us, but he won't respond.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]