If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Just saw on facebook that whmatthews and his wife welcomed their first child today. Hopefully he can come on here at some point and give details, just thought Id send out a big congrats to the both of them.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I thought you were gonna tell us there was a little bun in the oven BJ. Or I guess in your case we may call it a peeper in the bushes
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:Or I guess in your case we may call it a peeper in the bushes
That's the funniest thing I've read in a while.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
And actually strangely prophetic...I just found out Alina, my wife is pregnant. More details to come (that isn't the news I referred to in the other thread)
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I am pleased to announce that we will be having a little boy, Michael Benjamin Williams this coming June. She (My wife) is tracking about two weeks ahead of her due date for Michael according to the doctor on her last visit.
Last edited by BJWilliams on February 7th, 2013, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I am pleased to announce that we will be having a little boy, Michael Benjamin Williams this coming June. She is tracking about two weeks ahead of her due date according to the doctor on her last visit.
Sooooooo many comments.......

So I will just say congrats and hope everything comes out all right!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:The she of course is referring to my wife but I see your point Haize
So that girl from Nelson County....... :D
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
no...I always figured that was where you went to find a date PH...my wife is from Oklahoma (Just outside of Norman actually)
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]