If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Is it just me or can you no longer add a signature to your posts? If you still can, I can't find where you change it.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
SCORCHO had to remove them for a bit while working on the page loading/script error everyone was getting.

found it; https://www.flamefans.com/forums/viewto ... 21&t=19547 (Thu Aug 30, 2012: 1544)
El Scorcho wrote:Looks like signatures are going to have to go away for now in order to help fix this.

But hey, look! There's a Quick Reply button at the bottom of each post now. That'll be handy during games.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
ok thanks. will they ever come back? Not complaining and its really no big deal to be honest
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
if you buy me a case of Lager

8) I have no idea. Ask the magic man.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
They probably won't come back. The images were all loading from non-SSL sites which were causing mixed-content security warnings in a lot of browsers. The easiest way to fix that was just to disable them.

They could come back, in theory, if everyone removed the images from their signatures. I didn't want to do the work to fix them all myself.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I'll just keep it on my clipboard and paste it every time

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________-
"And so that turns out to be not so interesting" - Tim Scarborough
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I miss your signature the most Luconn. I still remember when I said that on the air at Radford after my daughter was ALMOST born on 1/11/11.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]