If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Holy cow am I a loser. I remember in the beginning I joined just for the heck of it, to only post or comment every once and awhile. And now... I'm not sure what happened. I need to get a life. Seriously. :lol:
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:Holy cow am I a loser. I remember in the beginning I joined just for the heck of it, to only post or comment every once and awhile. And now... I'm not sure what happened. I need to get a life. Seriously. :lol:
Just wait'll you hit 10,000...
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:
jbock13 wrote:Holy cow am I a loser. I remember in the beginning I joined just for the heck of it, to only post or comment every once and awhile. And now... I'm not sure what happened. I need to get a life. Seriously. :lol:
Just wait'll you hit 10,000...
BJ, you made another error with "wait'll"! :D

Yeah I need to go into rehab. I was doing good until yesterday with posting less, but with so much going on I couldn't help myself.

I guess, since it makes me feel better, about 1,000 posts were basketball and baseball score updates.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Wait'll is short form of "Wait till" (should have made it into Merriam-Websters though)
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
I have an almost five year head start on you on the boards and you'll pass me before summer is over. Well done!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Jbock averages over 9 posts a day, which is DOUBLE what BJ posts daily. :shock:
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Jbock averages over 9 posts a day, which is DOUBLE what BJ posts daily. :shock:
Out of those 9 posts how many are worth reading?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
:lol:

Sorry guys. I'll try to cut it down.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote::lol: Sorry guys. I'll try to cut it down.
… as he responds with yet ANOTHER post. :D
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]