If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Rooster Cogburn
Registration Days Posts
I like the Foe feature, but is there any way we can add the ability to send a (mild) electric shock to the keyboard of the person we "foe"?
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
I first started using it the other day, and I love it.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
are you guys really just not able to read something and then ignore it?
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:are you guys really just not able to read something and then ignore it?
No. I have a hard time. It gets my blood boiling. :D
By Rooster Cogburn
Registration Days Posts
LUConn

I actually can, but it's just easier to not have to react to stupidity at all.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
But then that would force me to create a new account :D
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Agreed...unlike the ones who usually get the foe treatment jbock, you actually make useful contributions to the board instead of repeating the same bitter talking points and making very little attempt to contribute to sound discussion
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Yeah I hope I've done better. I've come a long way I feel lol
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
you're still terrible jbock, don't let the nice words go to head TOO much, :lol:
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:you're still terrible jbock, don't let the nice words go to head TOO much, :lol:
Thanks for the encouragment! :lol:
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
It would be nice to see who has FOE'd you- it would probably reduce the number of responses some might make if they knew that the one they are directing their comments to are not listening. I want to ask if I am anyone's Foe, but alas, they wouldn't know I'm asking.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote:It would be nice to see who has FOE'd you- it would probably reduce the number of responses some might make if they knew that the one they are directing their comments to are not listening. I want to ask if I am anyone's Foe, but alas, they wouldn't know I'm asking.
Most times the people who foe others make it very obvious because even if they for you, they can still see your quotes.

Then again I've never wanted to foe anybody, even a guy who really really hates me lol
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:
thepostman wrote:you're still terrible jbock, don't let the nice words go to head TOO much, :lol:
Thanks for the encouragment! :lol:
I just like to keep people grounded, thats all! haha
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]