If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By From the class of 09
Registration Days Posts
BeeJayWilliams wrote:...although sometimes I wish youd ratchet it down a couple notches logic...youre one of the folks that people would point to as those "crazy Liberty people" Id think
BeeJayWilliams wrote:ANd that's why youre on ignore now...like I said, tone it down a bit...
Last edited by From the class of 09 on May 15th, 2012, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
yall like taking things I say out of context just so youd have something to post in this thread dont you?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:... like taking things... something to post in this thread...
:D
By R i
Registration Days Posts
If they are taken in proper context, sometimes its worse. He might be doing you a favor.
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
From the class of 09 wrote:However one detail (that nobody seems to mention except a guest I caught on an NPR show) is that JPM had liquid assets (in their proprietary acct) of over $430b as of 1Q.
jbock13 wrote:Who listens to NPR? :dontgetit
BJWilliams wrote:I'd listen to Morning Edition on the way to school with my mom and All Things Considered on my way home from swim practice. On Friday's if we had to go out we would enjoy Afro-Pop Worldwide with Georges Collinet. I havent listened to NPR since I graduated HS though
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote: that makes me an enigma
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Chris Lang wrote:Win, and you don't have to play two in a day.

Campbell was going to have to play two today had this one happened.
Then Beej said...
BJWilliams wrote:Lang, as usual, is right. Win tomorrow morning and we dont play again til Friday for a spot in the Championship game
By From the class of 09
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Of all the places to have it not in Lynchburg, Im cool with Myrtle Beach. Having grown up near the beach most of my life, I always enjoyed getting a chance to head to SC when I was in the band.
Nothing really abnormal here for BeeJay but it made me laugh because when he said band I was thinking

but then I remembered that what BeeJay really meant by band was
By From the class of 09
Registration Days Posts
BeeJayWilliams wrote:
BuryYourDuke wrote:Vols will have a new coach next season, so the current recruiting ventures in Knoxville are pointless.
You know something ESPN (or the other guys who get paid to write about this stuff) don't know? From what Ive been reading, people are calling for it (i.e. disgruntled Vols fans on message boards), but DD still will be wearing his orange pants on the sideline this fall. Now 2013 is another story, but unless youve got a scoop youd like to share, Id be careful with pronouncements like that.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:bjthenascarfan
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Im probably more of a village idiot than anything else
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
JLFJR wrote:BJ PMed me and asked me to respond to this message
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:
JLFJR wrote:BJ PMed me and asked me to respond to this message
:lol:
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
My favorite part of all of that is "Am I missing something BJ?"

haha you know that got a PM response immediately
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I was watching Convo and hearing Coach Gill address the students made me want to strap on pads and hit somebody tomorrow.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:if youre the kind of person that ONE song at a game kills your spirit and energy...take up something like...I dunno...knitting or something
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Sorry, but I had to
BJWilliams wrote:Any females in the Lynchburg area either know a good massage therapist or could give a good neck rub?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sometimes his FB requests are the best:
anybody have some wind pants I could borrow Saturday morning?
Now I'm wondering WHY ole BJ needs a pair of wind pants. :dontgetit
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Im running in the Run For Their Lives 5K on Saturday morning Cider.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Dude. You have a full time job. Go to Walmart and buy some for $10.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
You dont want to know some of the bad news Ive gotten in the last week boss...
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
BJ, runners wear SHORTS unless the temps are below freezing.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
BJ has some lofty expectations for Bill Gillespie
BJWilliams wrote:lets see how he does working with "Kill Bill". Im sure that he can help him put on some good weight for the LB position if that is where the coaches see him playing once he gets here
BJWilliams wrote:even after he probably adds some pounds working with Coach Gillespie, I hope he can get down the line for pull or trap blocks quickly and open things for our backs
BJWilliams wrote:Here are the weights of our OL signeed from yesterday: 295, 275, 270, 260, and 310. Get them in with "Kill Bill" and we will have some road graders (especially Wilson) by this fall (and if they redshirt, theyll be downright monsters come spring ball 2014)
BJWilliams wrote:This would be the first incoming class to get to use the pit over across from the Wingate so Im interested to see what he will be like when "Kill Bill" gets a hold of him next summer.
BJWilliams wrote:Alright alright...to answer the question, looking at their highlights (I think every one of the threads on here has one) I like Fritts and Macon to be the closest to seeing the field right away. I think I called the latter AA 2.0 once he gets into Coach Gillespie's training (this will be the first class to use the sand pit too I think).
FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. That's[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

If Cleveland isn't in gym everyday working on addi[…]

This right here. You think most of the out[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1782[…]