If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By blwall1416
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:( )
This may be the funniest thing I've ever seen on here.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Man if I was a high school AD and you worked for me BYD Id hate the day your uniform and equipment budget came across my desk...
By R i
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I think Im going to drown my sorrows with Sobe Energy tomorrow...
By R i
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Comments removed...as they were disrespectful towards flamerbob
By R i
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Well heck, now we can put other sports on TV now (like football, baseball and softball) (Im still trying to talk Dr Kerr into the idea of a band reality show)
By R i
Registration Days Posts
I suggest a search of BJisms to anyone. It was a great time.
By From the class of 09
Registration Days Posts
Posted on 12/4/11 at 5:03pm
BJWilliams wrote:...but are you really expecting us to pore through a list of 326 schools and pick out all the MAC, WAC and CUSA schools one by one? Youd of made it much easier on yourself if you had made the list of those conferences and their memberships and then listed us in comparison to them. Its a little bit of extra work but youd have made a much better point if you had done that instead of just posting a link.
Posted on 12/4/11 at 7:32pm
BJWilliams wrote:If you want something done right...

89 $26,404,860 Liberty Flames Lynchburg, VA Vines Center Dale Layer (since 2009) Site, Schedule, School

Conference USA

68 $36,951,364 Memphis Tigers Memphis, TN FedEX Forum Josh Pastner (since 2009) Site, Schedule, School
70 $36,034,264 Southern Methodist Mustangs Dallas, TX Moody Coliseum Matt Doherty (since 2006) Site, Schedule, School
72 $35,628,560 Central Florida Knights Orlando, FL UCF Arena Donnie Jones (since 2010) Site, Schedule, School
78 $31,564,286 Houston Cougars Houston, TX Hofheinz Pavillion James Dickey (since 2010) Site, Schedule, School
81 $29,432,270 Rice Owls Houston, TX Autry Court Ben Braun (since 2008) Site, Schedule, School
83 $29,294,952 East Carolina Pirates Greenville, NC Williams Arena Jeff Lebo (since 2010) Site, Schedule, School
90 $26,292,188 Tulsa Golden Hurricane Tulsa, OK Donald Reynolds Center Doug Wojcik (since 2005) Site, Schedule, School
97 $24,310,104 UAB Blazers Birmingham, AL Bartow Arena Mike Davis (since 2006) Site, Schedule, School
102 $23,256,700 Texas-El Paso Miners El Paso, TX Special Events Center Tim Floyd (since 2010) Site, Schedule, School
106 $22,949,720 Marshall Thundering Herd Huntington, WV Henderson Center Tom Herrion (since 2010) Site, Schedule, School
116 $21,309,000 Tulane Green Wave New Orleans, LA A. B. Fogelman Arena Ed Conroy (since 2010) Site, Schedule, School
129 $19,393,678 Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles Hattiesburg, MS Reed Green Coliseum Larry Eustachy (since 2004) Site, Schedule, School

(Unfortunately my attempts to get other lists were thwarted because you have to pay)

We'd be about 7th by 2010 numbers
By From the class of 09
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:If this guy has the speed and quickness of a Ford Fiesta (the newer one) to go with the size of a semi (and hopefully power too) I think he would be a great standup player in a 3-4. Gonna have to see if there is video on him though before saying anything in detail
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Fans are welcome to speculate and bloviate and discuss and what not...
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
How am I just now seeing this thread???
By From the class of 09
Registration Days Posts
BJ wrote: You dont know who is gonna be a contributor, who is gonna be an all time great and who is gonna be a bust on signing day. 4 years from now we can look at the class and say how good it was but we really honestly dont know just how good these kids are going to be.
truth
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
if all youre going to do is keep bringing up stuff and sounding all cloak and dagger and smoke and mirrors about it, dont be saying in your very next breath that you love the school...that would be like saying you love a girl to her face and then talk about all the problems she has behind her back to your friends and family.
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
I find a statement like that ludicrous...Is Liberty still a Christian college...seriously? What are we supposed to be...a bunch of suit and skirt wearing milquetoasts who sing Victory In Jesus and 27 verses of Just As I Am every day?
By R i
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote::roll:
Im working on that ok? Im a very fast typist and that can happen.
By From the class of 09
Registration Days Posts
Bee Jay wrote:Im assuming you forwarded the video to coach Gill and all them along with the other guys youre gettin ready to post
Bee Jay wrote:Email this info to him and they can go from there
Bee Jay wrote:Sly's right...and so is LUconn, if you want the coaches to take a look at somebody, posting on here isnt going to get him any more looks so now that things have calmed down on the coaching front, drop Coach Skalaski a note about him (Im sure his email address hasnt changed from the first two times you posted about him) and Im sure the rest will work itself out from there
Bee Jay wrote:As has been said already, the coaches arent digging for hot recruiting tips on here, so if you want them to get a look at Tony (I worked with the radio guys for Gretna football and I would agree that he is very good), drop coach Skalaski an email, give some basic information on him and how to get a hold of his coach and go from there.
Bee Jay wrote:PM bozlady or you can get the email of the coach you want to get in touch with him through the Coaching Staff link on the football page at libertyflames.com
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
BJ Williams wrote:you done married the closest thing to a supermodel Ive ever seen...God blessed you WAY over your head man lol
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
That one was from facebook
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
I have found my heroine
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
BJ WILLIAMS said
I will...not the way I wanted to cap my 6 month anniversary but I will be there
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
BJ said
yes finally...he's the only person who has been a student on the mountain longer than me but his is quite the story
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
BJ Williams said
you might want to change your username my friend...youre doing a disservice to the idea of logic and rational thought
:lol:
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
BJ Williams
its still quite popular as a dance. You hear that opening riff, you cant help but get down with it.
LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]

UTEP

Need a series win to clinch regular season title, […]