If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
Am I going to tell you how to post on Flame Fans? Yup. Am I going to give an example of what everyone, including me, seems to do on the forum? Absolutely.

Use self-questions and you'll fit right in! Newbie or veteran alike. Just make sure you answer them. And don't use the same word to answer each one.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Writing a good parable is the key to win over the readers.

"Its like a fat girl in school that only....."

Doesnt even matter if it relates or not...its just the fact that you tried.
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:Writing a good parable is the key to win over the readers.

"Its like a fat girl in school that only....."

Doesnt even matter if it relates or not...its just the fact that you tried.
That too! Did I forget about that? Yes I did. Am I glad HMO brought it up? Absolutely.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
The secret trick that only I do is add lots of .......... to every post.

Then the reader says "awww this poor guys a complete idiot and illiterate too" but then make a good point so they're like "oh wow, that makes a lot of sense...even from this moron"
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I learned from the 3-time Poster of the Year that if you include the words "Well" at the start of a sentence and occasionally throw a "teh" in there that people take your more seriously. (Oh, and you have to write an entire book in parenthesis that doesn't really go with the topic at hand but ends up being longer than the point you were trying to make.) I don't want to name names though.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
If you guys want to hear how I prefer to post, PM me for the details.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote: (Oh, and you have to write an entire book in parenthesis that doesn't really go with the topic at hand but ends up being longer than the point you were trying to make.)
I'm guilty :lol:
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]