If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Foxtrot9
Registration Days
Greetings all. New to the boards, but not to LU. Well, sort of. I typically grab coffee at the bookstore a few times per week, but I'm an LUO student. Old student. Okay, not terribly old, but old.

About me, I'm Frank. Late 30's (so much for the old reference...ha!), married with four kids (three sons, one daughter). I'm a professional computer n3rd by day, and whatever my kids want me to be by night (no cape though, definitely no capes).

My second oldest son and I make it to all of the home football games, whereas my second oldest son, daughter and I make it to all the home basketball games. I haven't had the pleasure of sitting in the students section during any of the football games, but it looks like a blast. Maybe one day.

I look forward to hopefully being an active member on the forum and making new friends.

Until then....
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Welcome to the board. Those of us over 30 ... well, some of us are way over 30 ... appreciate seeing another seasoned member of the board.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Welcome Welcome! That's great to see a LUO student getting involved here and visit campus regularly. Hope you enjoy your time here!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Frank, if you are looking for a tailgate party where you can bring the family, shoot me a PM. Most of us are in our 30s & 40s with kids.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Welcome to the board. I'm currently a gate keeper. . .not young enough to be a student anymore but not old enough yet to be considered a hag. Feel free to jump in!
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
TDDance234 wrote:Welcome to the board. I'm currently a gate keeper. . .not young enough to be a student anymore but not old enough yet to be considered a hag. Feel free to jump in!
so thats what we are? gate keepers... i like it.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]