If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
SCORCHY where did the red/silver theme go?

these are the only two options I have now (the first one is pro-glass red and the second is pro silver):

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
the second one makes me feel like I'm over on Presby's board and I cant navigate the first one since I'm old and set in my ways. Everything's backwards.

dagnabbit
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
Sorry, bro. Had to do it to fix the CAPTCHA problem we were having. It may come back if the folks who made it decide to update it to be compatible with the latest version of phpBB. If they don't do it soon, I'll find an alternative.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
There's a new full-width theme for you now, crankypants. It's not the same as before, but it'll have to do. And that poor use of a logo in the top left is just going to have to be. I've got no time for real customization right now. Crybaby
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
ahhhh.....fantastico

even my font is red

shweet

*EDIT: it was when I was typing.
oh well
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I don't know what it is about the default layout. I just never have liked it. Thanks for the alternative
By Rooster Cogburn
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:I don't know what it is about the default layout. I just never have liked it. Thanks for the alternative
For me it's because it's squished and ugly!
By Th3rd
Registration Days Posts
the new Milky Way Red is really nice... what I am used to on forums at least
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho wrote: And that poor use of a logo in the top left is just going to have to be. I've got no time for real customization right now. Crybaby
oh I'd be glad to help you out with that. Gimme a little time...
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
free: you're welcome

By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
Thank you so much for fixing the issues guys. It is really appreciated.
By rueful
Registration Days Posts

one i made really quickly, dont care if it doesnt get used just thought id throw something out there
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
Rooster Cogburn wrote:
thepostman wrote:I don't know what it is about the default layout. I just never have liked it. Thanks for the alternative
For me it's because it's squished and ugly!
Fixed-width styles are easier to read. I don't like reading text from one side of my browser window to the other. It's the same reason newspapers print in columns.

That's to say nothing about the overall appearance of the theme. It's not my favorite either, but I hated the old one. Still waiting for someone to step up with a custom theme.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:Love the background. Not the font I would have chosen.
that font is authoritative and sober. like me. currently.
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
Man, they wiped my cookies 'n such at work and I got locked out of here. Phew, I feel like I can breath again.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
welcome back
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]