If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
When I use the "View New Posts" tool to search for posts since my last visit, I am more and more often greeted by the following message:

"Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."

Just curious: why is this?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I have no clue. But based on our slow traffic during this summer dry spell, perhaps there were no new posts to search. I can't wait until traffic & post counts pick up again when football camp starts.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I kinda wonder if it will.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
History indicates traffic will return. But I agree that we need to make some concerted efforts this fall to breathe some new life into the board.
By Rocketfan
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:I have no clue. But based on our slow traffic during this summer dry spell, perhaps there were no new posts to search. I can't wait until traffic & post counts pick up again when football camp starts.
I get this error at least once a day.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Confession time -- I am not a very strong admin as coding is not my thing. But let the record also state I am desperately seeking a php-savvy volunteer admin. If you know anyone who would love to help out, message me.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Why does schorchy hate us? Did he give us the "it's not you, it's me" line? Is it because we failed to properly give explanations to his quantum physics questions?
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Schorchy's due for a summer off to recharge his battery's after having to deal with nimrod's like yourself all year!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Its all good with Scorcho. I'm just flying solo for awhile on the technical front.
Athens Regional

Georgia Coach: "Hats off to Liberty. The com[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Doesn't affect us at all, but our former Big South[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We have quite the battle for second place going on[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Finally happened, the ATrain household is no l[…]