If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
I've done something and FF has exploded when I have it set w/ the Eagle on top. The screen is 5x larger than normal. Every other website is fine -- and I'm sure I changed the setting somehow while not paying attention.

Any help?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
That may have something to do with us putting the donation bug back up at the top. But I have the Eagle template (proglass_red) up and its working fine for me right now.
By From the class of 09
Registration Days Posts
TDDance234 wrote:I've done something and FF has exploded when I have it set w/ the Eagle on top. The screen is 5x larger than normal. Every other website is fine -- and I'm sure I changed the setting somehow while not paying attention.

Any help?
ditto
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Me too. Large print edition. It's BIG.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Maybe this will encourage everyone to go ahead and donate so we can take the 'Donate' button off the top of the screen sooner. Incidentally we're waiting on those PayPal donations right now.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Please, Sly, for the love of God and all things that are holy, make it stop! My screen, too, has EXPLODED, and it's not a laughing matter. Get Scorcho on speed dial to fix it, if you have to.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I've switched to the new background (minus the Eagle), and the text is regular size now.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I am now getting a large (not giant) print version while in the silver/red mode, and I have to say that after a few minutes to get used to it, my old eyes really like the bigger type.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho came to the rescue ... if you have gone back to my preferred red/silver alternate template you will notice that we now have the donate button working on it as well.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
Sorry. Missed closing a tag. Should be better now.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Thanks, Scorcho, my life is back to normal now. :clapping
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-h[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]