If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We've taken care of the entire summer as Olldflame has claimed the month of August!

The fall is wide open ... are you ready for some football? Then step up for FlameFans!
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
If I sponsor a month, can I change the board colors to garnet and gold? :D

I know far too well the importance of being with a reliable host and all of that. And while there is some benefit of being aligned with one of the bigger sites, there is something nice about having the independence and freedoms of having a site like this or coastalfans or winthropfans. So I hope you guys can keep the site as is. I spend almost as much time on here as I do on my own site, which is a credit to how it is run by Sly and all of the moderators, along with the quality of the topics discussed.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I wouldn't count on an Winthropification of the board just for sponsoring a month. But I like how you are working it, WEF. And thanks for the compliments about our board. Guys like you & Horrez make it tough to hate on WU especially now that what's his face is in the land of Dorothy & Toto.

By the way, a couple more donations have come in this evening. Waiting to hear what months they are claiming. I am really proud of the way you folks are stepping up. Its one thing to pay lip service but to actually open up your wallet and pull something out reveals character. And for those of you who donating isn't possible, don't sweat it. Just be sure to thank those who have.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson has donated & claimed February 2011! Fantastic!

Let's see if we can close out this calendar by the weekend. I'm really proud of you guys stepping up.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
nice work everyone.

I can think of a few loudmouths on here that owe us one just for putting up with them over the years

step it up, boys
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
FFG takes October ... Prototype picks November ... and then an anonymous donation was made for the month of April to honor the memory of Fumblerooskies. How awesome is that?
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I got December and January.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Whatever is fine....I suppose just donate $50 now or wait?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:I can think of a few loudmouths on here that owe us one just for putting up with them over the years

step it up, boys
I'd love to donate but I'm living just above the poverty line so I don't have the money right now. Hopefully in a year or so I can pony up.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The outpouring of generosity has been overwhelming. We fully understand that not everybody is in a position to give as they would like. But if you have the resources and appreciate the outlet this community is in your life, then please feel free to give.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I concur. We're not looking for someone to invest a ton of time as an admin. Just someone who can fix things when they break. If any of you have some interest then let me know. If any of you have buddies who would fit the bill, perhaps now would be the time to introduce them to the joys of our board.
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]