If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I plan on letting some of you win at some point....just no time soon....just saying..
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
Before you tell him... look thru the list BJ, and I bet you can figure it out. One of the team names makes it pretty apparent which one he is.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Thanks TTL...I dont think I face him at all this year so I wont get to make him eat his words
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I'm glad you started this thread because I am freaking mad. I have 3 teams at yahoo, and I went through all of them last night and set my line ups. Yet today, after the 1st games I went to check the scores and all of my line ups had reverted to where they were! I had 2 guys on a bye this week in this league. What a bunch of BS. My team's not that great. I need all of the early wins I can get. I can't afford to get screwed out of them by yahoo.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Click the save button jackal
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
BJ I would enjoy that match up...in fact pick the week you wanna matchup and we'll just keep score on here! Look at my total points....TOPS!!!
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I did save it! I even looked at the matchup because I like to look at those stupid projected points and it was right. It's a rig job I tells ya!
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
yeah probably shouldn't post this 6 weeks into the season...
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
post what?

But now that we're talking about it, how hard is it for you guys to check your team once a week and bench people on byes? Don't join the league if you don't want to play.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:post what?

But now that we're talking about it, how hard is it for you guys to check your team once a week and bench people on byes? Don't join the league if you don't want to play.
You can't talk. You did the same thing.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
:oops:

Every time I check my roster it is on Sundays when I can't do anything due to the waiver situation. But yeah, I am guilty as charged. This reminds me to check in while I can actually make roster moves.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:
LUconn wrote:post what?

You can't talk. You did the same thing.
I didn't do the same thing. It was a yahoo malfunction!
By Th3rd
Registration Days Posts
so i have the broncos D/ST.... which means that i have gotten some crazy points from STs since eddie royal has been a beast....

funny thing is in my head to head im going against Eddie Royal but he is in the WR slot, which means he has zero points right now...
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
And Im the unfortunate schmo who HAS Eddie Royal in the WR slot :oops:
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
So Im up 1.2 pts on the #1 team in the league with MNF to go...and Brian Westbrook scores 1.3 pts...and then gets knocked out with a likely concussion. Just my luck...
By Th3rd
Registration Days Posts
Brandon Marshal and Andre Johnson both decided it was their week to go off for me. combined 99 points from them
By Th3rd
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote:its ok. :mrgreen: it wouldn't have mattered anyway :)

?

im currently the highest score this week
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Ive had a bad year in FF fantasy leagues...dead last in baseball and 3-10 (good for 12th of 13) in football
By Th3rd
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote:sorry read it wrong. but it still won't matter when you play me :)

if they have this type of game again and Aaron Rodgers actually plays good it will be pretty good
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
good season everybody. I started out strong and then quickly faded. And now I've been demolished in the 1st round. I'll be back. Just you wait.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]