If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Green Monkey
Registration Days Posts
Hi, I'm Jake. I'm 20 and I go to Liberty. I've been a lurker on this forum for a while but decided to finally get an account so I could participate in the discussions. Anything you guys think I should know?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Green Monkey wrote:Hi, I'm Jake. I'm 20 and I go to Liberty. I've been a lurker on this forum for a while but decided to finally get an account so I could participate in the discussions. Anything you guys think I should know?
yes.

I'm fantastic.

everything I say is gold. Pure gold.
By flamesbball84
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:
Green Monkey wrote:Hi, I'm Jake. I'm 20 and I go to Liberty. I've been a lurker on this forum for a while but decided to finally get an account so I could participate in the discussions. Anything you guys think I should know?
yes.

I'm fantastic.

everything I say is gold. Pure gold.
actually, just say it like it is, you are a renaissance man, basically, right?
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
Green is a terrible color. Not as bad as teal, but it's not RED

You and skittles can hang out together at a game
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Jake, we need you. We need you to save us and this message board. We're like dinosaurs. We're going extinct. Or possibly evolving. Paleontologists can debate all they want, but the fact is we are not what we once were. Tell your friends. Unless they are stupid and/or obnoxious. But even then we might accept them. :usa
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
I think you guys have probably scared him away
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Was it me? Was I too clingy?
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:Was it me? Was I too clingy?
Dont worry. It was him. He just doesnt know what hes looking for. Lets get some ice cream and watch One Tree Hill
By Green Monkey
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:I think you guys have probably scared him away
Don't worry. I'm still here. I've been reading your discussions long enough that I don't think I can be scared away that easily. :D I'm not sure if I have any friends who both fit your criteria and have enough of a lack of a life to post on online forums, but I can try.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
it's like a drug....once you start you cant stop. You obsess over it and check it all the time. Schorchy tried to push me away with an upgrade but I'm still here.....well, I was missing LUconn though, that's the real reason....he will no longer BB Messenger me or send me a PING location so we can meet up :( so I will take what I can get
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
hey, have you tried the other format? It's more like the old one.
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:hey, have you tried the other format? It's more like the old one.
I dont like it
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:hey, have you tried the other format? It's more like the old one.
I just told Mallet the same thing.

I'm telling you- use it. After about 1 day you'll forget the backwards version even exists.

+, this version is all but identical to what most other boards are using (those that I check, anyway- which is all that matters)
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just l[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]