If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
This post goes out to everyone here (including shuk and the opposing school's posters). I just wanted to say thanks for making FlameFans pretty much the best fan message board I've ever seen. I look at a lot of message boards (because I'm that big of a loser) and ours is just flat out better than anyone else. The fact that it's completely independent and not piggy backing off of Scout or Rivals and it's still as good as it is really is a tribute to Scorcho and the other moderators. The fact that we can even ask about a mobile site or something like that is proof of how great this place is. The amount of activity we get here is crazy and rarely ever are we left bored and having to look some place else.

So to all of you guys, thanks for making this a fun place.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
that sounds like a goodbye

but I do agree with you
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Not a goodbye at all. I actually thought it sounded like that when I wrote it but didn't say anything about it.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I think the day Jon stops posting here we'll all die a little inside...
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I think the day Jon stops posting here is the day hades freezes over
FIFY
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]