If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Peter Petrelli
Registration Days
Just my intro to flamefans.com

I can say that, because reklef went into the mental hospital and emerged as king james.

You are not wise if you think a person can't act differently than originally. My meds do wonders for me ;)

I will say this, though. You will be annoyed by anyone who you don't treat in the way that they deserve to be treated. Not everyone was annoyed by the reklef.

Look forward to getting to know you guys.

I have a meeting with the chancellor in August, so let me know if you have any ideas you want poised to him.
By Peter Petrelli
Registration Days
TDDance234 wrote:Seriously?
Seriously.

I used to let the cat out of the bad. Or bag.
By Rocketfan
Registration Days Posts
Peter Petrelli wrote:Just my intro to flamefans.com

I can say that, because reklef went into the mental hospital and emerged as king james.

You are not wise if you think a person can't act differently than originally. My meds do wonders for me ;)

I will say this, though. You will be annoyed by anyone who you don't treat in the way that they deserve to be treated. Not everyone was annoyed by the reklef.

I have a meeting with the chancellor in August, so let me know if you have any ideas you want poised to him.
Let me be the first to say if you feel not everyone was annoyed by reklef then you obviously are :speakhearsee
By Peter Petrelli
Registration Days
Rocketfan wrote:
Peter Petrelli wrote:Just my intro to flamefans.com

Let me be the first to say if you feel not everyone was annoyed by reklef then you obviously are :speakhearsee
Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm giving a few guys a little too much credit. But you must understand that people refrain from showing some people support because they care what people like you think.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
“Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.” - Nora Ephron
By flamesbball84
Registration Days Posts
this is my impression of reklef's posts

blah blah blah blah blah
By Peter Petrelli
Registration Days
flamesbball84 wrote:this is my impression of reklef's posts

blah blah blah blah blah
I would have to agree with you for the most part. I was hijacked by a girl. she destroyed my personality. I'm sorry for using you guys to get my mojo back, but I'm pretty much back for the most part.

apology accepted kaptain needock.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
no need for this thread either
2024 Season Thread

Interesting. At the beginning of the season I stat[…]

As I said before, LU will win the CUSA but going t[…]

Prayers please

Best of luck to you! Life gonna change 👍🏼

NCAA Realignment Megathread

The push for a G5 playoff may be bigger th[…]