If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By leftybaseball
Registration Days Posts
Liberty4Life wrote:I don't understand. You guys banned someone, and he came back as someone else. And then again. What's the point of "banning" if they can just create a new user name?
Sometimes it's important to knock someone off their high horse so they can relate to you.
By leftybaseball
Registration Days Posts
leftybaseball wrote:
Liberty4Life wrote:I don't understand. You guys banned someone, and he came back as someone else. And then again. What's the point of "banning" if they can just create a new user name?
Sometimes it's important to knock someone off their high horse so they can relate to you.
Please don't mistake me as the reklef for that statement. I be scared that one of the joker's minions might be mistaken and decapitated.
By leftybaseball
Registration Days Posts
leftybaseball wrote:
leftybaseball wrote:
Please don't mistake me as the reklef for that statement. I be scared that one of the joker's minions might be mistaken and decapitated.
OHHHH OHH MY GOSHHH. I think I figured out his name. reklef is FELKER spelled backwards. How did he pull that one off????
By leftybaseball
Registration Days Posts
leftybaseball wrote:
leftybaseball wrote:
leftybaseball wrote: Sometimes it's important to knock someone off their high horse so they can relate to you.
OHHHH OHH MY GOSHHH. I think I figured out his name. reklef is FELKER spelled backwards. How did he pull that one off????
And ATrain the great still thinks that the reklef is gay.
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
The #1 giveaway that it's reklef: he quotes himself ad nauseam.
By Liberty4Life
Registration Days Posts
You would think that someone with the alleged qualifications he says he has would have gotten a hint by now.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Liberty4Life wrote:You would think that someone with the alleged qualifications he says he has would have gotten a hint by now.
Sometimes the most intelligent people suffer diminished capacities in other areas- social ineptness would qualify. Someone mentioned a Richmond location; this place is in that area and seems to promote the type of skills our visitor needs.
2024 Season Thread

Looking ahead to next year I think we'll absolutel[…]

Athens Regional

We are 4 wins away from WCWS in Oklahoma City, p[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Looks like both Jaylen Davis and Ben Southerland a[…]

2025 Recruiting Discussion

Now that we have the current roster finalized, by […]