If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
I know we talked about what we all would do when we found out one of us on flamefans died somewhere on here before. I can't find the thread. Can anyone else? I don't know if it was buried in some random thread or if it was a thread to itself. I was thinking it was about a year or two ago.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
thanks, I couldn't find it
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Ha:
Fumblerooskies wrote:
LUconn wrote:so, in all seriousness, if a member here ever dies, do we tailgate? :cry: :tailgate :cry: :boohoo :tailgate
Nothing wrong with that at all...ever hear of an Irish Wake?
I had no doubt in my mind that's what he would've said.
By Rooster Cogburn
Registration Days Posts
He'd be telling us to stop blubberin and go tailgate for sure.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
you know he's laughing at all of us right now.

but somehow my head still hurts.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
oops! :oops:
Last edited by Cider Jim on April 30th, 2009, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Rooster Cogburn
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Fumble's exact words:
Fumblerooskies wrote:I'm Irish BABY! and yes, after i kick the bucket, i want a full on party. A tailgate party of redonkulous size, a dj playing music loud enough to WAKE the dead (except me of course...lol) - and of course dancing, a noise ordinance violation is required, i also want go-go dancers, chocolate pudding wrestling, an open bar, im thinking 4-wheelers, fireworks (from SC of course A-Train), and most likely potato canons as well...lol

Let me know if i left anything out. (oh yes, a ginormous projection screen will be necessary to view movies after dark... (maybe pulp fiction, or rambo, or rocky, or something like that... road warrior or mad max perhaps? something....)
Good find Cider. What a funny guy!
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Fumble's exact words:
Fumblerooskies wrote:I'm Irish BABY! and yes, after i kick the bucket, i want a full on party. A tailgate party of redonkulous size, a dj playing music loud enough to WAKE the dead (except me of course...lol) - and of course dancing, a noise ordinance violation is required, i also want go-go dancers, chocolate pudding wrestling, an open bar, im thinking 4-wheelers, fireworks (from SC of course A-Train), and most likely potato canons as well...lol

Let me know if i left anything out. (oh yes, a ginormous projection screen will be necessary to view movies after dark... (maybe pulp fiction, or rambo, or rocky, or something like that... road warrior or mad max perhaps? something....)
Matshark actually wrote that...he is just using Fumble's avatar....
Athens Regional

I have been in this game and involved in this ga[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Finally happened, the ATrain household is no l[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Can we cancel the debate between president MAGA an[…]

2024 Season Thread

Postseason time! #4 or #5 was somewhat irrelevant […]