If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
Outrage! Hysteria!

Seriously tho, he's banned, and I don't think he should be... if someone could fix that it would be awesome.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I told him what happened.

Scorcho banned a section of IPs from a certain ISP last night. He said he likely may have banned too big of a chunk and that he'd fix it when he had a chance.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
quit going over to CMII's to post Dom!
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
Should be fixed now. Holler if it's not.
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
I think he should be :D
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
It happened to me too. Scorchy fixed me up in a flash.
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
flames1971 wrote:I think I should be :D
:)
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
flames1971 wrote:I think he should be :D
:evil: you think i should be banned...
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
dompennix wrote:
flames1971 wrote:I think he should be :D
:evil: you think i should be banned...
I was just being facetious :lol:
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
Awwww, how cute.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I just saw this thread and bumped it because although we know he isn't banned, we haven't heard from young Dominic on here since December. What's up Dom?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
TDDance234 wrote:I think he was more of a Seth Curry fan than Liberty.

Could be, although he was still pretty active for a while after Seth left, and I did see him at a game this year. Pretty safe bet he's spending time on a Dook board.
By dompennix
Registration Days Posts
Sorry I havent been around guys, I still read the board although I don't post. The reason I don't post is because I'm planning on being a basketball manager next year at LU, and I believe Chris Strachan told me that managers weren't allowed to be on FF. I know he use to be a member a while ago but I think he said one of the coaches made him stop. Therefor I decided to start early instead of getting all into the posting just to leave at the last minute. I didnt join this board because of Seth Curry, Ive been reading it since Nate Campbell first decided he was going to LU. And Ive been an LU fan all of my life. I still went to most of the home games this year. And I'm not on the Duke board, I don't have a registered name on there and I have never posted on there.
-Thanks for wondering
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Good hearing from you Dom, and good to know you are a flame fan at heart. I really hope the basketball manager thing works out. Looking forward to seeing you on the sidelines in November.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
dompennix wrote: ... And Ive been an LU fan all of my life. I still went to most of the home games this year.
:clapping

we're starting to turn the corner.

wasn't that long ago no one had ever heard of the place

best wishes to Dom
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I'm pretty sure he's too busy being in the NBA to post in here. That kid's got a dream job for most of us.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I enjoy following him on Twitter. Now that he's not on LU payroll, I'd just love to bring his flavorful presence back to the board.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Manger is Steph Curry's personal assistant. He basically travels an NBA schedule and gets to live an NBA lifestyle.
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:Manger is Steph Curry's personal assistant. He basically travels an NBA schedule and gets to live an NBA lifestyle.
Was that his Flamefans name?
Athens Regional

Can Escobar fly a 747? Asking for a friend. A[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We have quite the battle for second place going on[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

ACC dug their own grave with poor leadership. At o[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Finally happened, the ATrain household is no l[…]