If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Look smartypants...Im not some thumbsucking baby. Yeah I admitted I have a stuffed animal. It was a gift from my grandmother...its one of the LAST connections I have to her now that she is gone.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Look smartypants...Im not some thumbsucking baby.
And I now have a new part to add to my signature.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well Im glad you enjoy finding humor at my expense. Like I said, the bear was a gift from my grandmother. She passed away two years ago (actually the first day of classes marked two years since her passing) and every time I look at it before I go to bed, Im reminded of her and I know she is looking down from heaven and that she'll be smiling when I walk in a few months. She moved in with my family when I was 6 months old and I never knew a day without her and her continued support of my academic endeavors until the day she died. I tear up a bit every time I think about her because of how close we were and that bear I got is a reminder of just how important she was and is to me. That is why I took offense to the comment about thumb sucking when he responded to the fact that I sleep with a stuffed animal.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I think it's a great story, BJ. Don't let the haters get you down.
By 71FLAME
Registration Days Posts
I agree. Beejay, God did some special work when He put you together and anyone who knows you understands that!
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Beej is no longer listed as single
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Is this the joint cyberstalk of BJ thread?
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
B.J. has just removed his relationship status from Facebook. He does not have a gf and is not looking for one, according to his Facebook status update.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Im sure you all find great enjoyment in knowing the ins and outs of my life thanks to Facebook. Let it be said that my status has undergone a lot of changes in the last few days and let it also be known that Id rather you PM me first
Last edited by BJWilliams on February 6th, 2009, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Umm...wouldnt you just give permission after the PM is sent? That's always been the case when I run things by you via PM's. But that's your call, as long as nobody is crossing the line digging up dirt but I think if you make it public to hundreds and hundreds of people on facebook then it's far from private...but I see your point as well.
Volleyball Coach

Pinder is down in Wilmington, NC. Owns a couple of[…]

LU Campus Construction Thread

https://www.liberty.edu/news/2024/04/26/liberty-un[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Going to play for old HCHF OL coach Klenakis and J[…]

Virginia Tech

The football team and basketball teams would like […]