If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Back in the day Scorchy posted some of the most interesting stats I've seen. It pretty much showed where all the action was at and on what day and everything.

I know he's gone (RIP) but I was wondering if there would be any way for Sly to access that data and maybe post it once a month or so.

Wishful thinking maybe but it's really interesting stuff and could actually be useful for the AD as well.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I'll see what I can do. Suffice it to say traffic has been up a great deal this fall.
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
Maybe you can track it by color? :lol: :wink:
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
flamerbob wrote:Maybe you can track it by color? :lol: :wink:

Red and blue only!
By tinytim
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for the stats. I enjoyed them.
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
Wow, Whoever is looking at the site in Texas has way too much time on their hands.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
one of the keywords was just in here and I showed it to them, they were amused
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:one of the keywords was just in here and I showed it to them, they were amused
haha. nice.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:one of the keywords was just in here and I showed it to them, they were amused
I bet she was. Wait, you showed her what? 8)

on another note: http://www.flamefans.com/stats/4.pdf

I'm single-handedly trailing Florida by only 80-some visits. Have to cut back on work a bit. That stupid 6 months at the academy screwed me.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:I'm single-handedly trailing Florida by only 80-some visits. Have to cut back on work a bit. That stupid 6 months at the academy screwed me.

Your a true patriot to the board
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I know. I just have to get my priorities back in order here .

If those kids of mine would just eat less- maybe I can get their mother to cut out one meal a day for each of them...
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Scorchy can I get some stats from the past few days? Be interesting to see
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yesterday was a whopper for our server. Perhaps this would be a good time to remind everyone to visit PayPal.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts

22.75% of our visitors this week are first-timers.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho wrote:Image

22.75% of our visitors this week are first-timers who have visited in the past under other user names.
FIFY
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
How does that compare with other dates in LU Athletics history? Is there a way to find out the ranks of days with the most hits?
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
I would bet the I-AA playoff selection show had quite the spike.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Fumblerooskies wrote:

22.75% of our visitors this week are first-timers who have visited in the past under other user names.
FIFY
It actually tracks IPs, not usernames.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
Fumblerooskies wrote:

FIFY
Actually, that's not quite how it works so far as I know. I believe Jon has it right. New visitor tracking is independent of username.
Last edited by El Scorcho on March 26th, 2009, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
HenryGale wrote:How does that compare with other dates in LU Athletics history? Is there a way to find out the ranks of days with the most hits?
It might take me a little while to correlate other events, but if I find some time I'll work on it.
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho wrote:
HenryGale wrote:How does that compare with other dates in LU Athletics history? Is there a way to find out the ranks of days with the most hits?
It might take me a little while to correlate other events, but if I find some time I'll work on it.
Thanks Scorch! I am kinda curious how this ranks.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Selection Sunday back in November was easily our busiest day.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
After this outage I really really wanna see....what do you use? Googly analytic's?
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
Hold My Own wrote:After this outage I really really wanna see....what do you use? Googly analytic's?

For comparison: The blue line is this month. The green line is last month.

It actually isn't that much extra traffic, but it was enough to make us hit our bandwidth cap a few days early. Things stay pretty busy during football and hoops seasons.

And yes, we use Google Analytics.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]