If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Kolzilla41
Is anyone else getting some bizarre ads on the ASOR pages like ear wax removal and women's fashion sites? Is there a way to block them?
amar0819 liked this
By thepostman
They are goolge generated ads typucally based on your web history. So either you, or someone from your house probably has looked into the stuff.

To block them all you have to do is click the x on the top right corner of the ad and then click on stop seeing ad.

You may have to do that a couple of times but it should help.
By Kolzilla41
Thanks dude. It is a shared laptop between my wife and I so that explains the women's fashion stuff. I asked her about the earwax and she said "EWW!" lol
thepostman liked this
By Kolzilla41
Also, just added ad block extenson via Firefox. Seems to be helping so far.
By Class of 20Something
Kolzilla41 wrote: ↑September 9th, 2019, 4:00 pm Also, just added ad block extenson via Firefox. Seems to be helping so far.
Real talk, you should white list some of the small websites you like. Ads generate money for the site. I use uBlock Orgin everywhere except for ASOR and the N&A.
By Kolzilla41
Class of 20Something wrote: ↑September 10th, 2019, 12:40 pm
Kolzilla41 wrote: ↑September 9th, 2019, 4:00 pm Also, just added ad block extenson via Firefox. Seems to be helping so far.
Real talk, you should white list some of the small websites you like. Ads generate money for the site. I use uBlock Orgin everywhere except for ASOR and the N&A.
Perfect. Just did this.

Interesting perspective, last i checked gill and […]

Hampton postmortem

Where is this Wing Cart thing you talk about[…]

The ongoing Jerry Falwell Jr thread

If I looked like that at 56 I’d take my shir[…]

Hoping Frith gets to play this game and starts to […]