If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.
By A Sea of Red
#565436 I know some of you are interested in how much traffic we get, so I thought a new topic where we can discuss it would be good.

As you can expect, this week's traffic has been really good. Yesterday (Tuesday) was one of our best days we've had since I started tracking it. Monday was really good too considering the traffic spike didn't start until late afternoon.

Yesterday, 63% of all unique visitors were new. Pageviews exceeded 20k.
By cruzan_flame13
#565439 Awesome! Hopefully this will become a trend with more alumni, current students, their families and others outside the LU bubble!
By Class of 20Something
Jonathan Carone wrote:Get that AdWords money!

Thanks for reminding me to whitelist ASOR on uBlock
By Sly Fox
#565471 This is the only site where I am cool with the ads becuase I know how much it helps cover costs around this place. I speak from experience.
By A Sea of Red
Sly Fox wrote:This is the only site where I am cool with the ads becuase I know how much it helps cover costs around this place. I speak from experience.

Yeah, trust me, we're only paying for our costs at this point.
By alabama24
A Sea of Red wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:This is the only site where I am cool with the ads becuase I know how much it helps cover costs around this place. I speak from experience.

Yeah, trust me, we're only paying for our costs at this point.

Any way to make an "end of the year donation?" lol