Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Ocala.com wrote:STATE CROSS COUNTRY MEET
Vanguard's Mulford wins cross country championship

Vanguard's Elizabeth Mulford navigates the course at Apalache Park in Tallahassee on Saturday morning, Nov. 15, 2014. The senior won the Class 3A girls race with a time of 18:28. (Submitted photo)

By Richard Burton
Correspondent

Published: Saturday, November 15, 2014 at 4:16 p.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, November 15, 2014 at 4:16 p.m.

In her final high school cross country race, Vanguard senior Elizabeth Mulford was perfect.

Mulford ran the course in 18 minutes, 28 seconds and won the FHSAA Class 3A girls state cross country championship Saturday morning at Apalache Park in Tallahassee.

It was the third time VHS and Marion County had a girls cross country winner and the first time since 2005 when Kelly Parrish claimed the second of her two titles.

"It feels great, and it is very exciting to win," said Mulford, who signed with Liberty University on Friday. "My goal was to win, and I felt I had a good shot at it. I just went out and did my best and things played out well."
Click Here for Full Story
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]