Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
Sam just won another national championship... this time in the 5000!

That makes 4 national championships for him (2 in cross country and 2 in track) and 6 for the program (Heather Sagan in track and Josh McDougal in cross country).
By mlschubert
Registration Days Posts
It was pretty neat to turn on CBS and see Chelanga win it. That was particularly impressive after the delay in the 10,000M caused him to run yesterday.
By bravo269er
Registration Days Posts
I was disappointed when he didn't win the 10000 yesterday, but today made up for it. He just smoked it. What a great way for Sam to end his career as the most accomplished athlete in LU history. We get let down in so many other sports, but the track team always delivers. Just a great day to be associated with LU!
By drumnColby757
Registration Days Posts
if anyone can find a replay of his win would you please post it, I would most appreciate it :lol:
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I see him running on campus and cant help but to think...do people know this guy is a multiple national champion?
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]