Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
I liked seeing this:
5 #169 Hopely, Mark JR Liberty University 5:12.5 19:24.80 5
6 #255 Carmichael, Kelly JR UNC Wilmington 5:13.1 19:27.20 6
7 #174 Wendland, Issac SO Liberty University 5:15.5 19:36.20 7
8 #288 Meyer, Marshall USC Beaufort 5:15.8 19:37.40 8
9 #173 Reeves, Will JR Liberty University 5:16.2 19:38.80 9
Having our number 4-6 guys running pretty close together will help push them as we get closer to the meets that really count.

By the way, our #9 regional ranking right now is a complete joke.
I was thinking the same thing Grad. With all of the talent we have returning and based on what they did last year, it seemed too low of a ranking to me. But then again, I don't know much about how these things work.
By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
Sam is just now starting to exit his "base" phase from the summer. He is going to crab walk to victory in November. That's not the problem. The issue is that we have to do really well at Paul Short and Pre-Nats to earn some respect by beating teams that will be contenders from other regions. Rankings actually start to matter at the end of the season. I'm not panicing yet, but the guys need to show up at the right time. (Don't pull a RMU football game...)
By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
The rankings dumb-dumbs have us at #10 now. Maybe they forgot that the defending national champion wears an LU singlet...
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]