Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I know that most people here aren't big track and field people, but if you get a chance, you should check out the ECAC/IC4A Track Day 1 Blog on LibertyFlames.com. Paul Carmany is doing a live blog of everything that's going on. It's funny, it's entertaining, and Paul knows track better than 90% of the people out there.

ECAC/IC4A Track Day 1 Blog
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Im a huge Track fan!! OK - maybe not huge, my wife always tells me I'm overweight, but not huge.

Love Track and Coach Tolsma!!!
By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
I'm very proud of you, SJ. Way to start a thread in the T&F forum.
I really should post more on here about the team, but a lot of the time, I feel like I am talking to myself.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I'm always listening. I was supposed to cover Texas state high school championships this weekend ... but rain played havoc with scheduling.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I'm following T&F too. Checked in on the blog several times yesterday. Paul does do a great job. Looks like our men have got a great chance to win, leading now with 39 points to 27 for host team Princeton in second.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I checked out the Blog from time to time the last 3 days and whoever was posting did an excellent job in keeping me informed who was doing what and when. Our mens team lead throughout and UConn took it at the end due to strong relay teams. We were able to get a big lead in day 1 due to wins by Chelanga and Kigen and some good performances in the jumps but UConn took it in the end. Our womens team looked good and took 15th place. They seemed to do better in the running events and not so much in the field. UConn women also won for the sweep.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
01LUGrad wrote:I'm very proud of you, SJ. Way to start a thread in the T&F forum.
I've really developed an appreciation for track after working across the hall from Paul for a year. It's still not a go-to sport for me but I understand it a little more and definitely appreciate the feats even more.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I enjoy being at a quality track meet about as much as any sports event around with the obvious exception of football. I miss being at the Texas Relays every year. If you East Coasters ever get a chance to attend the Penn Relays it is worth investing the day. Events occurring all over the place ... its like a circus.
By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
Penn is completely nuts. There are famous (track) people all over the infield all weekend. It's a great chance for the younger athletes to get a taste of the big time.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]