Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Congrats to Coach Tolsma- mens COTY yet again! (#13 )

and Sam Chelenga as well: another back to back mens BSOUTH champ
flamesbball84 wrote:In the sports with a tournament, do you get extra points for winning the tournament championship?
Yes. These really help us...
prototype wrote:
flamesbball84 wrote:In the sports with a tournament, do you get extra points for winning the tournament championship?
Yes. These really help us...
Yes that would. I have never understood why some conferences in their Directors Cup only give points for regular season standings, yet give nothing for winning conference tournaments...
Just pointing out that the XC and T&F teams deliver each year for LU in the Sasser Cup standings. It's usually not even that close on the men's side.

By the way, I failed to mention this, but Sam did LOSE a race earlier this year at Pre-Nationals to a kid from Stanford. Now, my guess is he is taking a better approach this year than last when he DESTROYED everyone at the same race, but didn't have it all when it really counted...at Nationals. He is still the big favorite to win the national crown this year.

Still one of the best pictures ever:

Almost as good as this one:
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]