Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
LibertyFlames.com wrote:Parker Wins IC4A High Jump, Flames Finish 2nd

Matt Parker high jumped a school-record 7-1 on Sunday to win the IC4A title.

May 17, 2009
Princeton, N.J.

» Box Score

Day 3 Blog

Senior Matt Parker became Liberty’s first-ever IC4A high jump champion, Sunday at the 2009 IC4A and ECAC Division I Outdoor Track & Field Championships in Princeton, N.J. His performance helped the Liberty men’s team claim IC4A runner-up honors, while the Lady Flames finished 21st.

No. 23 Liberty totaled 56 points during the meet’s three days, recording its third consecutive top-two finish at the IC4A outdoor meet. In the last 16 seasons, the Flames have now posted 12 IC4A top-three placings (10 outdoors, 2 indoors).
Click Here for Full Story
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for the update!!
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:
LibertyFlames.com wrote:Parker Wins IC4A High Jump, Flames Finish 2nd

Matt Parker high jumped a school-record 7-1 on Sunday to win the IC4A title.

May 17, 2009
Princeton, N.J.

» Box Score

Day 3 Blog

Senior Matt Parker became Liberty’s first-ever IC4A high jump champion, Sunday at the 2009 IC4A and ECAC Division I Outdoor Track & Field Championships in Princeton, N.J. His performance helped the Liberty men’s team claim IC4A runner-up honors, while the Lady Flames finished 21st.

No. 23 Liberty totaled 56 points during the meet’s three days, recording its third consecutive top-two finish at the IC4A outdoor meet. In the last 16 seasons, the Flames have now posted 12 IC4A top-three placings (10 outdoors, 2 indoors).
Click Here for Full Story
I was suprised that Albany won because the last time I looked at the stats Albany wasn't even in the top 10. Oh well, anything can happen.
Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]