Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
LibertyFlames.com wrote:Parker Wins IC4A High Jump, Flames Finish 2nd

Matt Parker high jumped a school-record 7-1 on Sunday to win the IC4A title.

May 17, 2009
Princeton, N.J.

» Box Score

Day 3 Blog

Senior Matt Parker became Liberty’s first-ever IC4A high jump champion, Sunday at the 2009 IC4A and ECAC Division I Outdoor Track & Field Championships in Princeton, N.J. His performance helped the Liberty men’s team claim IC4A runner-up honors, while the Lady Flames finished 21st.

No. 23 Liberty totaled 56 points during the meet’s three days, recording its third consecutive top-two finish at the IC4A outdoor meet. In the last 16 seasons, the Flames have now posted 12 IC4A top-three placings (10 outdoors, 2 indoors).
Click Here for Full Story
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for the update!!
By flames1971
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:
LibertyFlames.com wrote:Parker Wins IC4A High Jump, Flames Finish 2nd

Matt Parker high jumped a school-record 7-1 on Sunday to win the IC4A title.

May 17, 2009
Princeton, N.J.

» Box Score

Day 3 Blog

Senior Matt Parker became Liberty’s first-ever IC4A high jump champion, Sunday at the 2009 IC4A and ECAC Division I Outdoor Track & Field Championships in Princeton, N.J. His performance helped the Liberty men’s team claim IC4A runner-up honors, while the Lady Flames finished 21st.

No. 23 Liberty totaled 56 points during the meet’s three days, recording its third consecutive top-two finish at the IC4A outdoor meet. In the last 16 seasons, the Flames have now posted 12 IC4A top-three placings (10 outdoors, 2 indoors).
Click Here for Full Story
I was suprised that Albany won because the last time I looked at the stats Albany wasn't even in the top 10. Oh well, anything can happen.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]