Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
According to where the Elon fans said the Firehouse Fields are, the Flames Club tent is at least a mile from the stadium this week. The tent will be located in the light blue section at the bottom left of this map. I'm posting this because a lot of people in the stands around us were complaining about paying for the tent and not being able to find it. For the lurkers, here ya go.

By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
or for those who dont understand that

Last edited by JDUB on September 17th, 2007, 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
I was disappointed with the tent this week.

1. Food was cold and not very good at all (Thanks W&M catering).
2. We were told it was open from 5-kickoff. At 6:15 the LU staff started breaking everything down and it ran off a bunch of ppl who were talking.
3. By 6:20 they had taken all tables down except for a few people at a handful of tables.

Even before I went through the line I asked "What time does this close?" I was told "6:45". Apparently it was 6:15.

I like the tent and the idea of being able to network with other alum/students. I wasn't pleased with the $12 cold burger or feeling rushed a full hour before I was told it would close.

If someone of influence sees this, please take it into consideration. People won't pay $12 a person to have that happen multiple times.
By PeterParker
Registration Days Posts
TallyW wrote:I was disappointed with the tent this week.

1. Food was cold and not very good at all (Thanks W&M catering).
2. We were told it was open from 5-kickoff. At 6:15 the LU staff started breaking everything down and it ran off a bunch of ppl who were talking.
3. By 6:20 they had taken all tables down except for a few people at a handful of tables.

Even before I went through the line I asked "What time does this close?" I was told "6:45". Apparently it was 6:15.

I like the tent and the idea of being able to network with other alum/students. I wasn't pleased with the $12 cold burger or feeling rushed a full hour before I was told it would close.

If someone of influence sees this, please take it into consideration. People won't pay $12 a person to have that happen multiple times.
See this is why one can't rely on "gubment" (the man, organization, et al) to do it right...always free enterprise, that's why the flamefans one seem to be so much better (speaking from afar)...tailgating by the people for the people...as our forefathers would have wanted it :lol:

And very generous of Elon to give the Flamefans such a prime spot :roll:

(*See this is where Liberty can really set itself apart from other schools by actually providing a decent spot for the opposing to team to setup their tailgates and making it a good outing for them too. That should bring some visiting team folks in and create some friendly rivalry tailgating...just seems cordial and courteous (of course LU fans should get the prime spots, but a mile and a half from the stadium, that's kinda lame at first glance, Elon...)
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
Chances of Bob Good getting a frappin bus to Elon?

If so we have to throw Hicks under there he wont be back
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
They said they were taking one.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
ok though i agree that the food was cold, if you want to complain, send an e-mail to bob good and tell him. i did. it was unacceptable to do something like that and have cold food. and to the people who complained about not finding the tent, everyone was told when they purchased their tickets that the tent was at W&M hall. now i guess they could have given directions, but google would have been a good option or tribeathletics.com. thanks to SJ for helping out the lazy this week.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]