Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
Liberty needs to use the phrase "Because our girls are hotter" in all promotional material.

I haven't seen many schools (ESPECIALLY OUR SIZE) with as attractive of a student body. Honestly I think because our school has a great blend of faith (positive esteem) and fashion (current trends... our kids aren't blind to the culture)... it leads to our student body being pretty attractive in a positive way.

Any girl can wear next to nothing to draw attention or wear shirts advertising their services as if they were a buffet line... but traditionally the types of women who've come through LU have been trendy with positive self-image. I didn't see that at W&M (at least at the game).
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
i didn't see any 'talent' at W&M that could be dressed in an attractive way or anything done to make them appear attractive.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I saw a few cute ones. Then I sat in our stands and saw all of our girls show up and was happy in my pants.

Wait, what?
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
wow
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
thank God I ate a WHILE ago
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
you didn't miss much
By Rocketfan
Registration Days Posts
JDUB wrote:wow
i second that....im glad i read this tonight and not tomorrow during breakfast....
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
You guys all know me personally, you had to know the joke was coming.
Last edited by SuperJon on September 16th, 2007, 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
haha, no comment
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
i almost fell out of my chair
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
amazing.

:offtopic

little wonder SLY is avoiding this thread like the plague.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I was a big fan of Page 3.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
First off, I wasn't avoiding anything the past day and a half. I've been working like a dog and covering the Texans breezing past the Panthers to move to 2-0 on the season.

Next I'd like to remind everyone that the W&M game is over and its time to move on now that everyone has properly vented their frustration. There is plenty of the season ahead of us and we have another chance to take down a non-conference foe from one of the so-called I-AA power leagues this Saturday. Let's try to direct our attention toward the Phoenix.

With that in mind, I'm closing this thread. If anyone wants to continue the discussions from Saturday's loss please feel free in other threads.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]