Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
SCORCHO?

anyone?

help!

clicked on "FOOTBALL" on the main site and got this:

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
just checked again.

make that ALL team sports- not just FB.

:oops:
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Works for me.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
well, here on planet EARTH it ain't workin'. not ONE of them.

the club sports and other links work- but none of the team pages are coming up, trust me.

I get that dialog box everytime, just a different "teamID=" number at the end.

patiently waiting for SCORCHO to log on and fix everything from home. I believe he has 5 minutes to call in.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
its working fine for me too...sorry man
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Medic...I suggest you reboot your computer and try again.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
none of you are in PA, therefore I choose to ignore your suggestions. :mrgreen:
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:well, here on planet EARTH it ain't workin'. not ONE of them.

the club sports and other links work- but none of the team pages are coming up, trust me.

patiently waiting for SCORCHO to log on and fix everything from home. I believe he has 5 minutes to call in.
Sorry dude. Works for me, too. I believe there is some scheduled web maintenance tonight, though. Not sure since I'm OFF RIGHT NOW.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho wrote:
PAmedic wrote:well, here on planet EARTH it ain't workin'. not ONE of them.

Sorry dude. Works for me, too. I believe there is some scheduled web maintenance tonight, though. Not sure since I'm OFF RIGHT NOW.

close enough.

tell me why its giving me that error? I'll believe you - not fatty though. Or the nutty professor.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:close enough.

tell me why its giving me that error? I'll believe you - not fatty though. Or the nutty professor.
Can't say off the top of my head for sure. What time did it happen? I can give you a more concrete answer if I have that information.

I'd say you've got about 20-30 more minutes before my Benadryl kicks in. After that I don't take responsibility for any technical (or other) advice I may give.

Edit: Although it shouldn't matter, you could try putting the "www" at the front of the address. That "magically" fixes a lot of website issues.
Last edited by El Scorcho on September 14th, 2007, 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
still happening.

don't worry about it.

if its still doing it tomorrow AM your cellie will be ringing off the hook from IMPO'tant people.

if not- it was just my stupid machine.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I'm sorry, I've claimed Scorcho from about 11:30 til whenever we get back from Williamsburg.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts

taking SCORCHO's advice, I went back in to the exact same site- typed "www." in front of the addy you see in the address bar in the above photo, and : voila!

it works. Now, someone explain WHY. And why you can view the main page, but no links work unless you type in www. first ?
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
cause al gore invented the internet and its dumb
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
what a moron! :wink:
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:Now, someone explain WHY. And why you can view the main page, but no links work unless you type in www. first ?
It looks like there's something wrong with the Apache config for the libertyflames.com site. It should work regardless of what you type, but that is apparently not the case. I'll work on it come Monday morning.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho wrote:It looks like there's something wrong with the Apache config for the libertyflames.com site. It should work regardless of what you type, but that is apparently not the case. I'll work on it come Monday morning.
Nothing like have the Lone Ranger working on the Apache config...
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Even without the www it works for me.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
call me PAtroubleshooter.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]