Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Tribe4SF
Registration Days Posts
The ticket office at Zable will open at 4:00.
By KaplanKrazies
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:
KaplanKrazies wrote:If worst comes to worst they can wait outside for the game to be over.
or until the middle of the 3rd quarter when your fans start bailing out in tears. :twisted:

sorry, sorry- I don't know what came over me.
Hey, I thought that one was pretty good :lol:
By PeterParker
Registration Days Posts
Tribe4SF wrote:The ticket office at Zable will open at 4:00.
Thanks, bro.

On a related note, there has to be graduates of both schools in the vicinity. Wonder if any of them will show up and which colors they will wear? (Also, brings up point on who you cheer for when two of your alma maters meet in the athletic arena...undergrad or grad, but I digress.)

I would love to see an intense, yet good-natured rivalry (related to football, without the tired religious vitriol or intellectually superior vitriol being thrown back & forth between the more extremist of our collective alumni bases) develop between LU and the other Commonwealth I-AA schools (W&M, JMU, UR, Hampton, Norfolk State and even throw ODU in there for good measure, although they are still wandering in the forest trying to "figure" why no one will agree to play them as they try to schedule an entire season of home football games :roll: )

Hey, if LU/W&M end up playing consistently each year and a true rivalry is rekindled, the obligatory smack talk should commence during the game and then have a Flamefans/Lunatics and Tribehasspoken/KaplanKrazies crosslines hangout where all can discuss the finer points of LU wins :wink: . While I hope that KaplanKrazies and Tribe4SF are terrible fortune tellers, they seem like standup guys.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]