Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
On Sunday, I had people ask me about the W&M game concerning curfew. They wanted to go but were worried about curfew, etc. I e-mailed Barber on Sunday night about it. Monday morning, he told me he had contacted the right people about getting curfew extended for the game. By 1pm on Monday, he e-mailed me and told me that curfew had been extended. Tonight, it was announced in hall meeting that curfew would be 2:30 for people wanting to go to W&M for the game Saturday.

I just wanted to give a huge amount of credit to both Jeff Barber for getting it done and Dwayne Carson for allowing it to happen. This type of stuff probably wouldn't have happened in the past.

With that being said, I hope we have a good amount of students at the game on Saturday.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
CRAP.

I was hoping you were starting another fight. Catching up on the reading tonite has really been quite entertaining.

Alas, its a positive, uplifting post. :twisted:

I do like Batman Barber, though- gotta admit.

He's one fine man.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I can start a fight if you want. I enjoy it.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Terrific move by the powers that be. Hopefully this will encourage more students to take in the game. Frankly this is the road trip I would most want to take if I could this season.
By Realist
Registration Days Posts
Curfew? Don't you guys go to places where you stay overnight?
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
Cant without special permission because we arent staying with a married friend/relative

Jon Im going with Leo are we carpooling with you?
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
you can carpool with us if you want too. were meeting saturday morning at jon's house. i don't think we set a time yet
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
Okay from what Leo said were probably gonna meet up so whenever you guys decide to head out well all be there
By PeterParker
Registration Days Posts
Schfourteenteen wrote:Cant without special permission because we arent staying with a married friend/relative...
Ahem...archaic...ahem. I mean, Go LU Football. :lol:
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
We're leaving by noon at the latest.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
One thing that makes me happy my parents lived in Farmville...my friends and I could always sign out to their place and go do whatever (nothing bad, mind you).

Anyway, good job Barber and Carson and everyone involved on this one.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
another reason why jeff barber is the man!
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]