Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
Man GMTM sure gave some Jon guy a lot of air-time and publicity! :lol:
And that Randy guy's phone never works. I thought everything was better in Texas! :roll:
Great show GMTM.
I expecially liked Coach Wachenheim's very honest take on the plusses and minuses of the offense. He might have fit in well on another thread around here today! :lol: :lol:
Kidding!
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I have no clue what my part sounded like. There wasn't anyone else in the restaurant (fan-wise) so Kevin asked me to ask something, so I did. They were working on a lot of the sound so I missed a lot of Wach's interview.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Knucklehead wrote:Man GMTM sure gave some Jon guy a lot of air-time and publicity! :lol:
And that Randy guy's phone never works. I thought everything was better in Texas! :roll:
Great show GMTM.
I expecially liked Coach Wachenheim's very honest take on the plusses and minuses of the offense. He might have fit in well on another thread around here today! :lol: :lol:
Kidding!
Don't tell me...let me guess. Did it have something to do with the passing game? How many fans called in to chide Coach Wach for being unsupportive of the team or GOD FORBID throw someone under the bus! :lol:
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:I have no clue what my part sounded like. There wasn't anyone else in the restaurant (fan-wise) so Kevin asked me to ask something, so I did. They were working on a lot of the sound so I missed a lot of Wach's interview.
I thought it was a good question, and a good answer.
I love where they asked you questions though.

If you could have heard Wach he was not happy with the lack of consistency on Offense or the lack of sustained drives.
He WAS very pleased with Brocks improvement for wk 1 though.
Sounded a bit harsh on the O line.
Loved Wynton's effort.
Hated the lack of sustained drives.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
He's the OL coach, so he'd probably be more critical of them.

The only question I remember them asking was about if I was going to be at the game on Saturday, then Jerod said something about Bob's birthday.
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:He's the OL coach, so he'd probably be more critical of them.

The only question I remember them asking was about if I was going to be at the game on Saturday, then Jerod said something about Bob's birthday.
That was the only question, but then GMTM said that you were one of LU Biggest fans (hope he didn't mean anything mean) and could be seen every week in the front row.

I thought he was going to give out your site's url next.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
That must've been after I got up and was walking back to my seat. Thanks though. I would've loved for him to drop the LOAL site. I told him I wasn't going to.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
For the record, there were some phone issues at the station. I couldn't hear what was being discussed while on hold and I just sat in limbo for about 15 minutes. Then when I went on the air I heard myself talking on a second delay. I'm somewhat used to that from television, but it was distracting.

If you weren't there tonight, mark up your calendar to be there next Thursday night at Applebees. Its a great way to visibly support the coaches and the team.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
You mean Tuesday?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, I meant Tuesday nights.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Is there a LINK to this broadcast? Fumble & I miss the show because of Quiz Bowl practice on Tuesdays.
By RagingTireFire
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Is there a LINK to this broadcast? Fumble & I miss the show because of Quiz Bowl practice on Tuesdays.
And 90.9's web-link was down last night.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
im glad i was not the only one. i re-boot my computer twice thinking it was me. I told GMTM about it today. he said that aerlier in the day it was down but he thought it was fixed.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]