Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LU FISHIN FOOL
Registration Days
ANYONE KNOW IF THE LIBERTY TICKET OFFICE HAS AWAY TICKETS FOR THE WILLIAM AND MARY GAME NEXT SATURDAY? WILL THERE BE A RESERVED AREA FOR LIBERTY FANS BY THE TRIBE'S OWN TICKET PEOPLE AT THE GATE? ANYONE PLANNING TO GO?? OFF THE SUBJECT LCA SURE DID LOOK GOOD TONIGHT!! THEY LOOK BIG AND WELL COACHED!!!
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
we'll be there.. you can get tickets through LU. I'm not sure who to contact, but if it was me i'd probably shoot bob good an email
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
LU has a ticket office. If it was me, that's who I'd call.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
(434) 582-SEAT....582-7328....And yes LCA looked VERY good last night!!!!
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
I think they are going to be selling tix for a pregame meal & ticket to the game.
By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
I'm not sure about the Bill & Mary stadium seating situation. If you buy a ticket there, are you stuck with a certain seat, or is it like the Bill where you just find an empty spot? I'm planning on going to the game, but I don't want to be sitting with a bunch of kids wearing shirts that have "WM's" on them (with the feathers Sharpied out).
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
My guess is that if you just buy a ticket, without going through LU ticket office, you may end up anywhere. I am sure we have been given tickets for a specific area.
By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
I received a promotion from what I believe is the Alumni Relations Dept that was selling a combo ticket for access to an LU tailgate and the game. They are advertising a giant inflatable tent under which LU fans will be able to hang out prior to kickoff and seating with LU fans as well. Our area (Hampton Roads) has one of the highest (if not the highest) concentrations of LU alumni so hopefully it will show next week. Yes I'll be there.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I bought 6 tickets yesterday from the LU ticket office at the FOC for the William & Mary game. We will have our own LU section there, and tickets are $23. Or $33 (I think) if you want the Flames Club tailgate package.
By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
$23??? What do they think this is? The FBCKFC or whatever I-A used to be called?

Oh, that's right, it's W&M, the rich school. Gotcha.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Based on the Tribe's destruction today of VMI, you can bet the W&M fans will be out in force next weekend. It'd be great if we brought a bunch of fans over from our 'Burg to theirs.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I'm stuck in LBurg for the first ever Liberty University Women's Tennis Invitational
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]