Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
I dont care about the prizes bc Im never gonna win but BJ if youre gonna do this(which we do appreciate your work) you gotta you know at least keep the quality of the work(updating us on the numbers....declaring a winner) par to what it was last year.

Its okay at least the band hasnt been mentioned in this thread yet :P
By ludeal
Registration Days Posts
my championship acceptance speach:

thank you all for the time and effort that you give to make this board what it is today, i sincerely enjoyed making my Shippensburg predictions, Though it was tough at times i feel that all the hard work and research payed off in the end, i gladly accept the honors of closest to the total score and second closest in the attendance making me the champ for the week, it is a great honor to represent all of you in this way, if there is a free hot dog in store at the next home game, some one just let me know. Although i am a champ, i am still human and can be approached like any other........... thank you for your time, but lastly i would like to thank a very special someone, my closest of relative and a great friend, LUreal

LUdeal
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]