Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
From Chris in his notebook ...
Ongoing decisions

How many of Liberty's 11 true freshmen will Rocco redshirt? He doesn't know, at least not yet.

He knows linebacker Pat Bannon will play Saturday, because the Rockbridge County grad adds significant depth to an already stacked unit.

As for the other 10, Rocco will let part of the season play out before deciding whether or not to burn a year of a player's eligibility.

"If the player is ready, I'm ready," Rocco said. "It's not like I'm looking to hold anybody back who is ready to help us. But these decisions are ongoing decisions. Once you play a guy, you've made the decision.

"I met with every incoming freshman after Saturday's practice. I talked to them about the decisions we have to make, and some of these decisions won't be made until mid or late season. They've got to continue to work and put themselves in a position where they can contribute."
Click Here for Full Story
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i hope we redshirt everyone, though i would like to see summers play.
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
Rocco left the door wide open for Summers playing last night on the hotline.
LU Campus Construction Thread

https://www.liberty.edu/news/2024/05/01/new-cham[…]

Virginia Tech

We had 9 LOB

Volleyball Coach

Greg Mosely is a LU alum and is currently the coac[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

If ACC is left with 3 or 4 or completely dismantle[…]