Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By PatrickKelly
Registration Days Posts
It was great to find this web sight.Living in Lexington KY, I've kept up with Liberty sports through the LU sports page,but it's great to see people that really care about the program. I graduated in 96 and it's incredible to see the changes going on.

I wanted to mention the Summers kid out of Florida. Liberty really stole a gem. Being a UK fan also, our biggest rival in Louiville. This kid was offered by Petrino(now with the Falcons) and when a 4 star kid verballed he withdrew the scholly at the last minute. His high school coach was livid. Said the Louisville staff was no longer welcome in their school. KY was on him early, but backed off when he verballed to Louisville. He'll be a great one if he stays and doesn't transfer out.
By new flame
Registration Days Posts
Welcome, PK! You'll find a good group of fans here, although we sometimes get way off topic.

Hope you'll make it back to some games this fall.

Speaking of fall, have you noticed how colorful the leaves have been the past few years? I think it might be la nina. I actually went to school once with a girl named Nina. Nina Diaz. In fact, my daughter's best friend's name is Nina. My daughter has blue eyes. :roll:
By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
Welcome aboard! Have fun reading all of the nonsense that has been posted on here since the spring semester let out. :typing
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Its always great to have new faces around here. Don't be shy about diving into the discussions ... and there will be plenty to choose from once the season starts.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
:welcome Pull up a chair and stay a while. :usa
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
welcome aboard- word of advice; ignore those from Texas.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
and short paramedics.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
short but handsome.

and, quite manly, I'd add.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
and the bald ones.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]