Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
When will it be available? Alot of other team's have made theirs available just this past week or two. Anyone have any info on when it will be released, or when is it usually released? Thanks.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i know they had them at big south media day, and GMTM told me that the second batch is coming very shortly. im looking forward to getting mine!
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
The media guide looks nice. I'm not sure when they'll be available.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Oh yea, me, JDub, and I think Bryson are on the front cover.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:Oh yea, me, JDub, and I think Bryson are on the front cover.
Good, I will hang it in my upsatirs office and save on the exterminating bill for the next year at least. :lol:
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Oh, you can barely see us, but we're there.

The SID office's tribute to Dr. Falwell is phenomenal. They did an amazing job with this.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I got mine a week ago....And this is hands down the best media guide that we have had for any sport....Todd and the rest of the SID staff did a heck of a job...I know that the shipment was supposed to come in on Wednesday...
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
If this media guide is so good why don't they put it on the website!
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
hey negative steve :wink: ...GMTM is a media member, that is why he has his. im sure the media guide will be on the website very soon.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I'm sure it will be. Thanks!
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Things take time. Todd is out at football practice as we speak taking pictures and things like that so that we can get coverage of this team. He has said he wants to treat the website like it's own media outlet. They're going to have stories and specials on everyday of training camp leading into the season. This media guide is amazing. When it gets online, you'll agree it was worth the wait.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
it had better have printable coupons.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
givemethemic wrote:I got mine a week ago....And this is hands down the best media guide that we have had for any sport....Todd and the rest of the SID staff did a heck of a job...I know that the shipment was supposed to come in on Wednesday...
Thanks for dropping one by on your way home, I appreciate it. :P
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Coupons would be nice. I can't wait to see it. If it is anything like last years edition then it would be worth the wait.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
givemethemic wrote:I got mine a week ago....And this is hands down the best media guide that we have had for any sport....Todd and the rest of the SID staff did a heck of a job...I know that the shipment was supposed to come in on Wednesday...
I went to your desk and looked at it....actually i stole....

ok, not really...but if anybody is willing to pay the right price I think I could arrange it disappearing off of GMTM's desk forever...

i'm just saying
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Media Guides can't be purchased by the general public unless we shell out hundreds of dollars to join the Flames Club, can they?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I believe they generally sell for about $15. They just aren't available quite yet. I suspect it will be up on the website in the next couple of days.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Thanks, Sly. I'd gladly drop $15 for one of our media guides.
By new flame
Registration Days Posts
Actually, Cider, a Flames Club membership can be had for a mere $50. It's unthinkable that there's a regular on FF who's not a member at AT LEAST the $50 level.

But media guides are for anyone who wants to buy them. They're free for Flames Club members who are at a certain giving level, but I can't remember what that level is. But it's more than the basic $50 intro special level. ;-)
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
FlameFans.com is at the Flame Level ($250).
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I'm not positive, but I think the media guides are "free" to Flames Club members at the $500 level which is a little steep for me, but if I can buy one for $15 that would be great.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I'm not positive, but I think the media guides are "free" to Flames Club members at the $500 level which is a little steep for me, but if I can buy one for $15 that would be great.
I would think they would be free for official COACHES of LU teams...
...especially those of back-to-back Big South Champs.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Nice Quiz Bowl reference, Fumble. Maybe the Quiz Bowl team should have its own Media Guide. 8)

By the way, I've started a Flames Club membership poll over on the the "Other Sports" thread.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]