Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I'll be curious to see who is on the field Friday that we have had on our radar as possible transfers.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Perhaps we could find out tomorrow since the players are supposed to report. I'm not sure if it will be a closed door type of thing or if there will be press (i.e. Lang) and the public allowed to be there.
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
I'm allowed to be there, but I probably won't be there tomorrow. Will definitely be there Friday.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Reporting day isn't the most exciting day from a journalist's standpoint. Houston is reporting today and we passe don heading out there. We'll get them at their first workouts tomorrow.
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:I'll be curious to see who is on the field Friday that we have had on our radar as possible transfers.
I missed those names, help me please sir!
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
Don't expect too many surprises. I think our roster is pretty much set.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Now are the practices closed to the public? I wouldn't be surprised if they were, Im just curious because Id like to check out some when Im not running around taking care of errands or doing band business.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
You have to "appreciate" having a picture of one of our kickers for the kick-off article...
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Now are the practices closed to the public? I wouldn't be surprised if they were, Im just curious because Id like to check out some when Im not running around taking care of errands or doing band business.
Open as far as I know.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I don't think they'd announce practice times and then close practice.

We're not Charleston Southern.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
lol...good point SJ. I'll try to check out some practice when I get there then. I arrive in town next Friday afternoon.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-h[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]