Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By TheRockLu09
Hello, new poster here. So, you can take this info for what it’s worth. I frequent three different Ohio State message boards—one of which has insiders with connections inside agent circles. It was just posted on one of the premium message boards that named Jamey Chadwell as a possible candidate to become the new OC at Ohio State. Supposedly, there’s mutual interest between both parties as well. Jamey wants to be a power 5 HC and this is an opportunity for him to get P5 experience, similar to what Sean Lewis did with his career. A report came out today that Ryan Day is even letting the new OC have a say in the offensive staff. Jamey has always brought staff with him so the report lines up with Chadwell’s wishes.

Of course, I don’t see Ohio State paying $4M for an OC. I thought I’d pass along the info. Could be nothing. But the source is pretty plugged in and has solid contacts.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
TheRockLu09 wrote: January 5th, 2024, 7:40 pm Hello, new poster here. So, you can take this info for what it’s worth. I frequent three different Ohio State message boards—one of which has insiders with connections inside agent circles. It was just posted on one of the premium message boards that named Jamey Chadwell as a possible candidate to become the new OC at Ohio State. Supposedly, there’s mutual interest between both parties as well. Jamey wants to be a power 5 HC and this is an opportunity for him to get P5 experience, similar to what Sean Lewis did with his career. A report came out today that Ryan Day is even letting the new OC have a say in the offensive staff. Jamey has always brought staff with him so the report lines up with Chadwell’s wishes.

Of course, I don’t see Ohio State paying $4M for an OC. I thought I’d pass along the info. Could be nothing. But the source is pretty plugged in and has solid contacts.
Not a chance... Day might not even make it through next season...
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Makes no logical sense. Go from being the HC at a NY6 Bowl to an OC at another school. Cant see that logic
ballcoach15 liked this
By LUDad
Chadwell stated during his introduction something to the effect that we are stuck with him because wife told him no more moves...
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: January 6th, 2024, 12:34 am Chadwell stated during his introduction something to the effect that we are stuck with him because wife told him no more moves...
Solmaz has even posted numerous times that they’re “home”. If a big time P5 came calling for a HC spot, maybe he considers it? But for a coordinator? Nah… that’s a demotion unless you’re a SBC school :lol:

The man is making $4M. I have it on very good authority that they are building a custom home here.
flamehunter, Purple Haize, LUOrange and 2 others liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Humble_Opinion wrote: January 6th, 2024, 9:09 am
LUDad wrote: January 6th, 2024, 12:34 am Chadwell stated during his introduction something to the effect that we are stuck with him because wife told him no more moves...
Solmaz has even posted numerous times that they’re “home”. If a big time P5 came calling for a HC spot, maybe he considers it? But for a coordinator? Nah… that’s a demotion unless you’re a SBC school :lol:

The man is making $4M. I have it on very good authority that they are building a custom home here.
:shock: :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I firmly believe he is here for the long haul. He is so bought and and committed to the School it’s hard to see him leaving.
As for a custom home, for $4 million+ annually I’d keep the one o got from the school and build a nice one at SML to ‘get away’. And of course invite me down on weekends to drive the ski boat. :D
Cider Jim, Humble_Opinion, Baybird and 1 others liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be betw[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]