Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Dalegarz1
A book by that title, which is an excellent read, seems very appropriate in the aftermath of this season. For me, it’s all about the process and the excitement that accompanies the journey. Jamie Chadwell was hired one year ago and immediately lost 50% of his roster. He proceeded to rebuild the numbers, implement a new offensive scheme, instill a “brotherhood” culture and develop a QB who floundered the previous year. Oh, and incidentally led the team to a 13-0 record and a conference championship. The fact that we made it to the NY6 bowl game is beyond remarkable. It seems to me a few of you have lost the focus on the process and let the results of one game carry too much weight. It reminds me of the Alabama or Ohio State fans who consider it a disappointment if you don’t win a national championship. Interested in your thoughts.
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Good post. Liberty can hold their heads high, with a Fiesta Bowl appearance.

As for Alabama, anything less than a national championship, is a disappointing season.
By Tnobes
If you aren't playing in the national championship then your season was pretty much a failure for a lot of teams out there. For others if you don't reach your conference championship it's a failure. For the rest of the teams who think it's a success if you make a bowl game I'm not sure why you are even playing. I think for liberty if you don't win your conference championship game the season was a failure. We won our conference and that is a successful season. Conference Championship is the new floor
thesportscritic liked this
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
EVERY G5 is jealous of us right now. Just let that sink in for a moment. Coach Chadwell built this juggernaut out of our chaos. Coming off the season we just had, why should we not be enthusiastic about 2024 regardless of who hits the portal.
LU 57, jmclaughlin, Purple Haize and 12 others liked this
Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]