Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LU 57
I am astonished how bad the JMU OL is. Worst I have seen this year. Not sure how they won 11 games…

I am here for it though 8)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: December 23rd, 2023, 7:24 pm Losing your coach with a games left effects how well a group preforms. :shock:
I agree to a point. But they lost him early and thus had several practices to get ready for this game. But frankly they reminded me a lot of LU in last years Bowl game. They weren’t exactly playing inspired football
thesportscritic liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I retired from the Army, but I have played The Air Force Song, 3 times in past 30 minutes.
I haven't been this proud of the Air Force since Desert Storm.
Cider Jim, LU 57 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, I hope you get to watch some Air Force highlights on your phone! :usa :fbplayer :usa

The announcers kept talking about Air Force having a top tier running back who was going to enter the transfer portal. I wonder if he would like to come to a team with a perfect 13-0 record entering the Fiesta Bowl whose college president graduated from the Air Force Academy?

After the Fiesta Bowl, maybe Coach Chadwell and Dr. Costin should grab our trophy and go visit Colorado Springs.
Last edited by Cider Jim on December 23rd, 2023, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]