Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Tnobes
I don't think he moves on after one season either, it would reflect very poorly on him, why would you hire someone who will move on after one year from their previous school? It's like the old saying "if she will cheat on her boyfriend with you, she will cheat on you with the next guy"
By Ill flame
Tnobes wrote: December 19th, 2023, 10:27 pm I don't think he moves on after one season either, it would reflect very poorly on him, why would you hire someone who will move on after one year from their previous school? It's like the old saying "if she will cheat on her boyfriend with you, she will cheat on you with the next guy"
Billy Napier has moved on from a school after one year four different times in his career. I guarantee he doesn't care. This is pretty standard among college coaches. In fact willy korn has proven to be among the most loyal coaches in the country.
Baybird liked this
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: December 20th, 2023, 12:01 am Wouldn’t surprise me if Chadwell tells Korn to take it.
I don’t know about telling him to leave. That would be a bit strange. Encouraging him to do what he prayerfully thinks is best for his family, him, and his faith. Yes.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 20th, 2023, 9:55 am Liberty is 13-0, playing in Fiesta Bowl. Florida is "sitting in Gainesville" at 5-7 watching bowls on TV.
Sounds like they could really use an OC who knows how to score points!
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: December 20th, 2023, 9:57 am
JK37 wrote: December 20th, 2023, 12:01 am Wouldn’t surprise me if Chadwell tells Korn to take it.
I don’t know about telling him to leave.
That’s not what I said.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hoc[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]