Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
It was brought up on another thread but thought I’d start a new thread for clarity

I think only a half dozen or so of the Board Members are going to be attending the game live. Is there any interest in a low key get together while in AZ? I know some like their anonymity and that’s fine but for the rest I’m game.
My thoughts are meeting on the 31st at some point. That gives everyone a chance to arrive ( not sure what @ecc schedule on AF1 is but they are absolutely welcome!). The Team Hotel would be the best place and we will probably tie it in to a Fan event. That gives us time to meet then hang out the next day at the game.
If you’re interested check in here. I’ll figure out more information once I’m on the ground in Scottsdale

So, who is in?
Baybird, jmclaughlin liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
I’m not staying near the team hotel either but if I could work it into my schedule I’m certainly interested.
Purple Haize liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
That’s why I was thinking of planning it around one of the Team/Fan activities. One of the advantages of staying at / near hotel.
jmclaughlin liked this
Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]