Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Hey Flames Nation. If you are craving more Liberty Football content - you'll enjoy this!

I respect what these guys are doing. They are working to give G5 schools the attention they deserve but don't receive from corporate sports media. I'm tired of watching "College Football Recap" and "College Football Game Day" on ESPN only to receive 30 seconds (or zero) coverage on Liberty football. Certainly - you all echo my sentiments.

Give these guys a listen. They are big fans of Liberty and what the Flames have accomplished this year. Give them a "like" and "subscribe" to help their Podcast and grow their reach.
Honestly I get why ESPN spends so much time talking about P5 schools, especially the blue bloods. There was a study that showed roughly 92% of cfb fans follow a P5 teams and half of al cfb fans follow the top 16 teams (by fanbase size). It sounds about right because I believe every one of us also has a P5 team we support. With that being said there is a decent sized niche for coverage of G5 football and these guys seem to fill it well. You can tell they do their homework more than the average ESPN talking heads.
Geraldos Mustache liked this
Ill flame wrote: December 8th, 2023, 1:40 pm Honestly I get why ESPN spends so much time talking about P5 schools, especially the blue bloods. There was a study that showed roughly 92% of cfb fans follow a P5 teams and half of al cfb fans follow the top 16 teams (by fanbase size). It sounds about right because I believe every one of us also has a P5 team we support. With that being said there is a decent sized niche for coverage of G5 football and these guys seem to fill it well. You can tell they do their homework more than the average ESPN talking heads.
Agree 100%
These guys do their homework and actually know what they are talking about. They made the trip to Lynchburg and Williams Stadium to get an in-person perspective on Liberty football and now they know what's up. They were impressed with Liberty facilities as you can imagine. Glad these guys are familiar with our program and can speak to it knowledgeably in seasons to come.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?! Has […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]